Who we are
Inspired Branding CC specialises in branded Work wear and promotional gifting. Our website https://inspiredbranding.co.za provides more information about our services.
Data Collection, Usage & Privacy Policies
We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals with whom we interact and to fostering user confidence in online advertising. Accordingly, we support and promote relevant industry guidelines.
If you opt-in to subscribe to our Newsletter list, then we will collect your name and email address. This information will be used to share insights and more through our newsletter with you and the services that we offer. We may on occasion use this information to share new promos and services that might be of interest to you.
The information that our clients or website visitors submit on the contact form will be used as an effective way to respond to the inquiry. This information includes your name, phone number and email address (but are not limited to the above) which will be stored in our email accounts and CRM software, both of which are password protected. You will not be added to any of our email lists unless you opt-in separately.
Your personal information is not shared with any external parties (person or business) without your written consent. You may choose to correct, update or remove the personal data you have submitted to us by contacting us via email or via the website.
In conjunction with the developer of our website, Digital Fusion Cape Town (Pty) Ltd, we take the security of personal data very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. We will implement and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data.
Transport layer encryption is used to protect all connections to and from websites with SSL certificates (HTTPS). All new websites and web applications (business management systems) are issued with SSL certificates.
Cookies are small files that store selective data on your web browser platform which is used to enhance your online experience. These cookies are anonymous and completely harmless.
You may change the settings on your browser to refuse or prevent the use of “cookies”. While most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We share all Data with Google Analytics.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page with amended terms. You should check this page from on occasion to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Last updated June 2020
General Terms and Conditions:
- Quotes are valid for 30 days and are subject to stock availability.
- Branding will only commence once full payment has been received and artwork has been approved by receiving an unaltered signed approval. A 75% part payment can be accepted on prior arrangement with the balance to be paid in full before delivery/collection of items.
- Please ensure that you are happy with the sizing and quality of the items before they are being branded. Be Inspired Branding is not liable for 5% – 15% shading variants on garments.
- Inspired Branding cannot be liable for branding done on items not checked or approved.
- If cheques are deposited into our bank account, orders will only commence once payment has cleared.
- Cheque and cash deposits will incur a fee based on the rate charged by the bank.
- No cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received. Should an order need to be cancelled before artwork approvals, a 15% administration fee will be charged.
- Proof of payments can be accepted via email or fax. Please confirm with your consultant that your proof of payment has been received. Be Inspired Branding cannot take responsibility for missed deadlines if payment has not been confirmed with your consultant.
Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Delivery will depend on the branding process, time of year, size and complexity of the job in question. Please also factor in transport time if delivery is outside of Cape Town or Jo’burg.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in delay to delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- A maximum of 2 free changes apply. There after additional charges will incur.
- Printing and embroidery colours will be matched as close as possible to Pantone and/or thread codes or swatches provided. A 100% colour match cannot be guaranteed.
- Layouts sent in colour via email are not a true reflection of the colour but merely an indication of what the item will look like.
- Pad printing on metal or ceramic products is not guaranteed and in time will come off.
Items will only be packed in plastic sleeves by prior arrangement.
- Inspired Branding cannot be held liable for any loss or damage once items leave our premises.
- A delivery service is offered nationally. Should you request delivery, the cost is worked out based on sizes, quantity and weight of the order and area to be delivered to.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that there are no damages or shortage on orders, any shortages/damages or misprints which are reported in the prescribed time frame and account for less than 1% of the quantity branded, will not be re-branded but rather credited.
Branding Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptable file formats:
Vector artwork is preferred (.CDDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / FH) To be saved as open pdf format.
- PC format artwork only
- If artwork is received in the correct format we will do our utmost to generate layouts within 24 hours.
- If artwork is not received in the correct format layouts may take up to 48-72 hours to redraw depending on complexity.
Tips to help you prepare your artwork:
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
Include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separarted file (exceptions: digital printing)
- Unacceptable formats: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), Power Point
- Please forward electronic artwork directly to your consultant at Inspired Branding.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with your consultant that they have received your sign-off.
- Inspired Branding cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
Artwork Redraw Fees:
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format may attract a design and redrawing fee of approximately R250.00 ex VAT depending on the complexity of the redraw.
- This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to layout, thereafter, any additional changes will be charged R200.00 ex VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged R150.00 ex VAT per layout.